Faith Lutheran Church is partnering up with Green Lake Lutheran Ministries for Day Camp! All 3 year olds to 6th grade students are welcome to come. Kids will learn how their faith is a gift from God through Bible studies, crafts, and games. They will have a chance to enjoy the lake and experience camp life. Transportation will be provided by Faith to and from GLBC if you are unable to transport your child. After care from 3pm-5pm is also available here at Faith when VBS is finished.
We will be at the Shores of St. Andrew from 9-3pm each day, July 29 - August 1, 2019. Cost is $30 for Faith members and $90 for non members. Use the discount code "ONSITE2019" to receive member discount.
If you are in need of a scholarship they will be available.
Deadline to register is Friday, June 28.
Registration is online with the camp.
After following the link:
1) Create a username and password (you won't need to create a new one if you have already registered for a GLLM camp or retreat before)
2) Click on "Manage People and Household Information" to fill out family information
3) Click on "GLLM Community Day Camps 2019"
4) Click "Continue" after reading the instructions
5) Select who should be registered for the On Site Day Camp then click "Continue"
6) Click on "New London Spicer Community Day Camp" then "Add to Cart"
7) If you are a member at Faith Lutheran Church, you can click on "Enter a discount code" and enter ONSITE2019 then click "Apply" - *this process will need to be completed for each person registered*
8) Fill out the forms by clicking "Open Forms" - these include Medical, Permissions, and T-Shirt Size and Camper Information
9) Choose a Payment Option - *if you would like to apply for a camper or church scholarship, select "Pay later" at this time*
10) Review all information and click "Submit Application"
11) Expect a confirmation email from GLLM